- China’s largest and most advanced search and rescue vessel is visiting Aust...
- There was an unusual event at the IMO last week, where, ahead of the Maritime Sa...
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President: Koichi Muto) reports that the cont...
- On becoming Secretary-General of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), ...
- Hamburg Süd, presently ranking as number 13 among the world’s container li...
- The 8,540 teu container vessel MOL COMFORT today suffered a major accident wh...
- The Nicaraguan National Assembly has officially ratified a deal with the Hong Ko...
- Ministers Smith and Kelly today also announced a major reform in the maintenance...
Branch Master: Capt. Iain Steverson
Deputy Branch Master: Capt Richard S Hall
Mariner Warden: Capt. John Mc Tavish
Immediate Past Branch Master: Capt. Richard Hall.
Hon Treasurer: Mr. John Connell
Hon Secretary: Capt Arie van-Andel.
Tel 02 4958 9259 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hon Editor: Vacant
Sea going Warden: Capt. Anthony Walker
Hon Registrar: Mr. John Connell
Welfare officer: Capt Arie van-Andel
107, Fairfax Road, Warners Bay, NSW 2282
Monthly General Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month ( except December & January) at 1200hrs for 1230hrs in the 'Butler Room' ' 'South Leagues Club, Merewether, Newcastle.
No formal bookings required and guests welcome. Further details from Capt Arie van Andel MM on 02 4958 9259
Newcastle Branch Members
S. Clinton J.P. Connell C.J. Coy
G.Dodd B.R. Druce
H.G.T. Ellis J. Eddon
J.P.G. Gates I.R. Gray
R.S. Hall A.N. Hamilton G.Harvey P.R. Hay T.J. Hooper M.D. Hughes
I.M. Macleod E.S. Manhood J.L. Marshall S.L. McCabe J.A.S. McTavish S.R. Monfries P.F. Morris N.W.K. Morrison D.J. Murgatroyd
B.P. Quinlan J.M. Quinlan
A.W. Slater I.J. Snedden I.R. Steverson
B.M. Thompson T.J. Turner
A. Van Andel L.F. Van De Nadort
A.L. Walker B.J. Wallis D.J. Wilson
Fremantle Ports – working with the community