- It is now 18 months since the disastrous fire aboard the MSC Flaminia, which ...
- Taking a cruise holiday sounds irresistible—casinos, wild parties, stopovers i...
- The overriding objective of the Department of Transport is to develop South Afri...
- Waterfront Shipping Co. Ltd. (Waterfront Shipping) of Canada says it is working ...
- Maritime New Zealand (MNZ) welcomes the release of the independent review of its...
- Carnival Corp., moving to improve safety following accidents that cost the world...
- Back in the 1990s, a team of visionaries started planning a floating city of 50,...
- Australia's Incat Tasmania Pty Ltd has signed a contract with Japanese ferry ope...
Branch Master: Capt. Iain Steverson
email [email protected]
Deputy Branch Master: Capt Richard S Hall
Mariner Warden: Capt. John Mc Tavish
Immediate Past Branch Master: Capt. Richard Hall.
Hon Treasurer: Mr. John Connell
Hon Secretary: Capt Arie van-Andel.
Tel 02 4958 9259 email [email protected]
Hon Editor: Vacant
Sea going Warden: Capt. Anthony Walker
Hon Registrar: Mr. John Connell
Welfare officer: Capt Arie van-Andel
107, Fairfax Road, Warners Bay, NSW 2282
Monthly General Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month ( except December & January) at 1200hrs for 1230hrs in the 'Butler Room' ' 'South Leagues Club, Merewether, Newcastle.
No formal bookings required and guests welcome. Further details from Capt Arie van Andel MM on 02 4958 9259
Newcastle Branch Members
S. Clinton J.P. Connell C.J. Coy
G.Dodd B.R. Druce
H.G.T. Ellis J. Eddon
J.P.G. Gates I.R. Gray
R.S. Hall A.N. Hamilton G.Harvey P.R. Hay T.J. Hooper M.D. Hughes
I.M. Macleod E.S. Manhood J.L. Marshall S.L. McCabe J.A.S. McTavish S.R. Monfries P.F. Morris N.W.K. Morrison D.J. Murgatroyd
B.P. Quinlan J.M. Quinlan
A.W. Slater I.J. Snedden I.R. Steverson
B.M. Thompson T.J. Turner
A. Van Andel L.F. Van De Nadort
A.L. Walker B.J. Wallis D.J. Wilson
Fremantle Ports – working with the community