- Australia's Incat Tasmania Pty Ltd has signed a contract with Japanese ferry ope...
- Australia has been re-elected to the Council of the International Maritime Organ...
- Last week, BIMCO President Mr. John Denholm gave an address to the General Steve...
- Pirates wielding rocket-propelled grenades and AK-47s have prompted Japan to eas...
- Another year and another conference on the ECDIS Revolution took place in London...
- The 488-metre-long hull of Shell’s Prelude floating liquefied natural gas (...
- Northern European use of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to fuel ships i...
- The Brisbane hub will provide warranty services, maintenance, training and spare...
South Australian Branch
Branch Master: Robert H J Westley
Tel: 08 8536 4836 email [email protected]
Deputy Branch Master:
Past Branch Master: Iain N Fraser
Treasurer: Philip. R. Hammond
Secretary: Ian Dickson
Tel: 08 83961030, email [email protected]
Mariner warden: M F Hehir
Seagoing Warden: Michael A J Carrington
Editor: Paul L Phillips
Speaker Co-Ordinator: Robert Buchanan
PO Box 1,
Port Adelaide, SA, 5015
Monthly General Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month except December at the Largs Pier Hotel, Largs Bay commencing at 1145 hrs
Bookings to Ian Dickson on 08 8396 1030 or Robert Westley on 08 0536 4863 by 1200hrs on previous Monday
South Australia Branch Members
S. Barnes R.E. Boettcher D.V. Bourne-Jones R. Buchanan
E.J.C. Carr M.A.J. Carrington G.A. Carter
W.F. Ferrao I.N. Fraser
K.J. Hales P.R. Hammond E.S Hansen M.F. Hehir H.D. Holmes
H.M. Jayasuriya D.C.N. Jones
A.M. Magliulo C.D. Marshall L.J. Morrow
M.R. Parsons R.D. Pearson P.L. Phillips A.H. Pronk
R.H.J. Westley A.C. Wynne
Fremantle Ports – working with the community